DIPLOMA IN PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT (ADVANCED FACILITATIVE MANAGEMENT)
The objective of this programme is to develop highly effective facilitative team managers and leaders. Graduates of the programme will achieve advanced professional facilitative manager levels in theory and practice and be capable of effectively managing and facilitating projects for a business or organisation informed by business, education, psychology, social science, research and professional project manager practice standards.
Duration: 40 WEEKS
- DPM 701 Management Environmental Analysis & Theory
- DPM 702 Advanced Facilitation Practice
- DPM 707 Project Planning, Legislation & Risk
- DPM 708 Project Implementation
- DPM 705 Advanced Facilitative Management Practice
- DPM 706 Management Research & Evaluation Methods
- DPM 802 Advanced Project Management
Both national and international earners must be at least 20 years of age in the year of study and hold as a minimum a Level 5 Diploma and 3 years related work experience or Level 6 Diploma and two years related work experience or degree and one year of work experience or the applicant can demonstrate equivalent level 6 academic plus practical professional or technical knowledge and skills.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- IELTS Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5 NZCEL L4 (Academic)
- Any equivalent Internationally Recognised English Proficiency Outcomes for International Students recognised by NZQA
Leads to employment as Project Manager, Trainee Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, Team Manager, Product Creation Manager, Sales Manager, Area Manager, Brach Manager, Operations Manager, Customer Manager, Business Development Manager, International Manager, Organizational Project Manager, Project Leader, Field or Professional Project Manager, Production Line Project Manager Production Manager.