COMPUTING & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY WITH STRANDS IN BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT, CYBER SECURITY ***
The purpose of this qualification is to provide recognition of the skills and knowledge required to provide business with people who have attained a sound understanding of the core concepts and practical skills in Information Systems Management, project management, cloud computing and System Analysis and Design.
***subject to NZQA approval. Not currently taking enrolments.
Duration: 40 WEEKS
- Core Compulsory IT Skills
- SUTIIT 701 Information Systems Management
- SUTIIT 721 Information Technology Project Management
- SUTIIT 703 Cloud computing
- SUTIIT 704 System Analysis and Design
- Business Intelligence
- SUTIIT 705 Database Design and Development
- SUTIIT 706 Big Data Analysis
- SUTIIT 707 Data Warehousing
- SUTIIT 708 Programming
Learners enrolling are recommended to hold the New Zealand Diploma in Information Systems (Level 5) [Ref: 2597], or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- IELTS Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5 NZCEL L4 (Academic)
- Any equivalent Internationally Recognised English Proficiency Outcomes for International Students recognised by NZQA