BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT
NEW ZEALAND DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS (MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP)
This programme aims to provide New Zealand businesses with people who have the skills and knowledge to manage and lead, and achieve company objectives at a strategic level in a bi- and multi-cultural environment.
Duration: 40 WEEKS
- NZDB 601 Business Strategy
- NZDB 602 Strategic Management
- NZDB 603 Managing Innovation & Change for Strategic Advantage
- NZDB 604 Facilitative Management Practice
- NZDB 605 Business Environment & Financial Planning
- NZDB 606 Change Project Management & Leadership
- NZDB 609 Work-Based / Simulation-Based Business Projects
Applicants must have: a minimum of 14 numeracy credits at Level 1 or higher in mathematics or Pangarau on the National Qualifications Framework; and 50 credits at Level 2 or above with at least 12 credits each of three subjects plus a minimum of eight literacy credits at Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Māori; four credits must be in Reading and four credits must be in Writing. Provisional entry may also be granted to applicants who do not meet the criteria above, but must: present evidence of ability to succeed, (e.g., maturity, life experience, work experience, other study); or are enthusiastic and motivated to achieve; or provide evidence of relevant prior learning and experience.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- IELTS Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5 NZCEL L4 (Academic)
- Any equivalent Internationally Recognised English Proficiency Outcomes for International Students recognised by NZQA
Graduates of this qualification with the Leadership and Management strand will have the skills and knowledge to work as a manager/leader in a range of strategic roles within New Zealand business entities